Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Enjoying the wonders of Photoshop

Photoshop has been a household name now for magically adding, editing, deleting--basically it can transform any photo to something unbelievable.  Like, let's say, this...
Yes, this is Charice Pempengco. As in the one who always wears a weird-looking hat.
Isn't Photoshop amazing?  Apparently, I don't use it for THAT purpose.  I've been going back to designing lately.  Not anything major, but I just really enjoy putting fonts and colors together, then adding a bit of this and that... and voila!  I've been recently asked by a churchmate who bakes and sells her own pastries to create her logo for her sweet business, called "Sweet Tooth" (FYI, she is a dentist), and this is what I initially came up with (with the help of Adobe Illustrator):
 She liked it, but she had this other idea, so she sketched it and I just did the exact same thing:
 Okay, I'm starting to sound really boring. But if you do have current cravings for sweets such as cream cheese brownies (drool...), profiteroles, blueberry cheesecakes, and a whole lot more, feel free to contact her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...